Only $47 for you to get everything you need to get started on the right foot as a New Instructional Coach!
Did you just get hired as a new coach?
Are you feeling excited and nervous about your new role? Are you also feeling like you wish someone would tell you where to start and what to learn first?
You've come to the right place!
This I'm an New Instructional Coach, Now What?!? Course will walk you through the first four steps that you need to do to get started on the right foot as a new coach.
Step 1: Design a Coaching Role Graphic
Step 2: Meet with Your Principal to Share Your Coaching Vision
Step 3: Introduce Yourself and Coaching to Faculty
Step 4: Build Authentic Relationships with Teachers
The I'm a New Instructional Coach, Now What!?! Course comes with resources to support you on your journey:
- Recommendations for four Coaching books to read first
- Instructional Coaching Program Document Template
- Role of an Instructional Coach Infographic Template
- Sample Instructional Coaching role graphics and menus
- Customizable Agenda for Principal Meeting
- Customizable Typical Week Schedule
💥 This course includes 10 videos, plus bonus videos are all available immediately after purchase!
⭐️LIFETIME ACCESS! You are purchasing lifetime access to this course which includes all future updates to content and videos. You can watch the videos and return to them anytime you want.